JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've seen this before.

My thoughts are the male cop needs a new partner.
The female first pulled her tazer then finally got her pistol out just in time to put 2 or 3 in the guy as he was laying on the ground.

I bet there was a lot more going on in this dudes life than stolen beer. You don't off yourself for that.

Dunno, some people off themselves for lack of facebook/Instagram "likes".

Can't judge them until you have walked a mile in their shoes, by then you are a mile away and have their shoes.

This kinda makes me sad, but also really pisses me off. I feel for the poor man whos life he felt was over and wanted out. Now, the fact he was to much of a coward to simply eat a bullet or however else he would have ended it, he made this police officer do it for him. Now this cop has to go the rest of his life knowing he killed someone. An Idiot with a BB gun.

I figured it was a training vid but the cop with the camera was in front.Can't film much when you heading the other way.
Then at the end I just knew it must be fake when the cop actually hit the guy
This kinda makes me sad, but also really pisses me off. I feel for the poor man whos life he felt was over and wanted out. Now, the fact he was to much of a coward to simply eat a bullet or however else he would have ended it, he made this police officer do it for him. Now this cop has to go the rest of his life knowing he killed someone. An Idiot with a BB gun.

Yeah,we always say too bad the cops didn't kill the POS but then he does have to live with it.
I've never killed anyone but have know a few who have and it affects everyone different

I've known a few cops, and cops who have shot and killed people (I majored in CJA.. most of my professors were retired LE, and I did lots of ride-alongs). None has ever had any guilt or negative feelers about it.

I can be critical of the LE subculture, but I am not necessarily critical of this - when you shoot somebody through the course of your work, what's to feel bad about? If anything, they're usually just glad they were the one still above ground.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top