JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry, They will be going into a plate carrier.

I am looking for rifle plates and soft body armor.

In terms of performance I prefer III or higher.

I found a great buy on some on ebay of all places...but, yes, you need to know exactly what you need. For example, ask for the measurements and learn how to measure yourself for the right fit...due to my torso size, I needed a "double long"...harder to find.

I've heard nothing but good things about bulletproofme in a variety of forums. I just ended up finding a new vest for the cost of their police surplus...I got lucky.

US Palm stuff is good for what it is.

I have the defender vest w/ Ak mags on it and it works as a semi-load bearing vest with lvl 3a protection. The size isn't all encompassing and doesn't even cover past my navel but it protects my lungs, heart, liver in the front and back for $300 bucks?

For those that don't need/want either a full size heavy vest or a vest that cannot hold anything or strictly meant to be concealable.
But
I enjoy it, despite the lack of side protection, can't speak on the plate carrier though. But I'd expect it to be well made as well.

There was a vendor at the PDX Expo that sold refurbished vests in new carriers (not shot obviously, just previously purchased and worn). They were VERY inexpensive, but of course once I decided on my purchase, they stopped attending. Right around the time of the Second Chance debacle, who knows.

For those who don't know, Second Chane initially "proved" that bullet "proof" vests did NOT degrade over time, and Second Chance made a business of reselling vests. Then it was discovered, in the worst way possible, that vests DO degrade.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top