JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have no experience with body armor but have been doing my research. I want to get Level IIIA protection that is at least somewhat concealable and I want it to have pockets for Level III ceramic rifle plates to be dropped in when more protection is needed.

Any of you who have experience with this particular Israeli armor or similar have any advice? I am considering getting this for my wife and I.... seems like a good price for the total pkg. Cant get the full link to post..... go to ebay and search for this for $449 from Israeli Weapons Ltd.

Bulletproof Body Armor Vest 3A +2 SAPI Plates III - XXL

Thoughts?

Last Edited:
I went with Level II for concealable. Level IIIA is tough/impossible to conceal unless your have a windbreaker over it. I believe Level IIIA that are concealable exist, just very expensive (like $600 plus just for the vest). Bulletproofme.com is a very good source for body armor from budget all the way up.

I know this IIIA will not be well concealed but you can put something over it. Thats good enough for me. I wont lose too much sleep over others knowing I am wearing it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top