JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
$650.00 obo I have a plate carrier and ceramic plates Front, Rear and sides. The plate carrier is Condor like new. Every thing is in perfect shape. The contents and not included. (mags and med supplies). There is a redi mag and a pistol pouch on the front and six ar mag pouches on the sides. There is one large pouch on the side i use for medical suplies. also there is a pouch for a silencer or 33 round glock mag on the front as well as one that fits a standard glock 17 mag. hit me up with questions or for better pics I have more on my phone but iam having a hard time uploading them(pics of plates)I live in kirkland and can meet on the eastside in my area. 425-830-2060 GetAttach.jpg

GetAttach.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top