JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Any one know of any stores in southern Oregon that sell body armor? I'd like to get some but picking it up online looks to be a 6-8 week wait. Also not really sure what size I need or what will be somewhat comfortable.

Maybe contact your Sheriff department and ask the deputies who supplies the armor, if they're able to inform you.... pretty sure most body armor pieces are purchased locally or at least from local dealer networks?

Edit. In Salem there's Greystone Tactical, who sells body armor and carriers, but they are priced quite high. Maybe try finding tactical supply stores or surplus shops, some gun stores carries armor carriers

Last Edited:
Find a shop locally to test fit, then buy online.
I have a hard time thinking any law enforcement is going to tell you where they get their gear.
Privy info, that they don't like to share. Know any cops? A friend could possibly order the gear for you.

I have a hard time thinking any law enforcement is going to tell you where they get their gear.
Privy info, that they don't like to share. Know any cops? A friend could possibly order the gear for you.
I don't "showroom" my local businesses. I'd rather pay a little more and buy where I inspect.

Agree not asking LEO, more downside than upside potential.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top