JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Made these custom stickers for a buddy who wanted one, and i liked them so much I made 10. They are 3.5"x5", printed heavy vinyl, laminated for outdoor use.

SOLD OUT! Might do another run in the future, amazing demand for these bad boys.

20160213_160652.jpg

Last Edited:
Without the explanation only a die hard KOTH fan would get it.
That's a KOTH that understands/appreciates the Gadsden Flag as well.

I'm fond of both but didn't remember that episode until Stomper posted it. Very funny!

This could misunderstood as a dig at Patriotic types being wimps though.

Also it reminds me of the twilight zone episode where the kid turned the guy into a Jack in the Box.

ehh maybe. But mine is also next to an AR-15 bolt face sticker, and my friend's is next to a Rainier Arms and a "Black Guns Matter", which pretty much solidifies that it's not meant to be an insult to the community.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top