Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

BOB: European Refugee Edition

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RicInOR, Sep 29, 2015.

1. RicInOR

RicInOR Washington County Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

2. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I can solve the European Refugee problem right now.

Aren't there about 11 million empty apts in Mexico right about now? Ship them to Mexico.

mjbskwim likes this.
  3. albin25

albin25 Lewiston Idaho Well-Known Member

I'm surprised* that with all the shakedowns and thieves that anyone still has any cash, documents (even fake ones), smartphones, wallets or flash drives/simcards. One would think that they'd take the stuff with any value and leave the used underwear, socks and T-shirts.

* not really, 'cuz it looks pretty much media staged

4. slimer13

slimer13 Deer Park Well-Known Member

I don't know if it's legit or not but if it is, it might be time for some to reevaluate their BOBs that weigh 75lbs and contain 1000 rds of 5.56, sixteen knives and night vision. Seems like light and fast might be the way to go.

5. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

Yeah so they can get guns cheap and learn to swim the river

6. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

The dis armed Europeans are begging for SD firearms now, that tells me that in the near term/here/now, USA that the short term need will be for the basic 4; Beans, Bandaids, Boots, and Boolits.
    Lots and Lots of Boolits.
    I can trade Boolits for Beans and Butter at will. The reverse is not always a possibality