JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If this is in the wrong section, I appologize.

I have reservations to go camping at Diamond Lake this weekend. There has just been a posting for blue- green algea plumes. I have kids and a boat and don't want to mess around with them being bored due to the algea.

Does anyone have any suggestions of somewhere within about 1 - 2 hours of Medford where I can go tent camping and take a boat for tubing / fishing? I like to check out new places and have done the obligatory tour of the Medford area campgrounds (Emigrant, Lake of the Wood, Lost Creek, etc).

Thanks

We decided to go to Howard Prarie and hit up Hyatt (sp?) for fishing. I will have to look into Lake Shasta for next time. Which leads me to wonder about Lake Shastina also..... has anyone camped there?

Fry, the Liquor Barn has been noted everytime I travel south, thank you for reminding me though.

Thanks for the input.

humm, sounds like we would get along just fine.

i have spent over ten weeks on shasta cruising a rental houseboat and skiing and jet skiing.

have never camped and there are only a few places flat enough. there are some resorts that have camping but usually the water is so low its a long way from the water.

if i were to ever consider camping at shasta it would be on the pitt river and it might only be available to boat. i cant remember. the pitt is also about the best place on lake shasta.

have fun

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top