JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Warning: This may be clickbait and based on a report by the Federalist. Supposedly information obtained from a sworn statement (testimony for a house's judicial investigation) from an alphabet whistleblower who was a former feeb analyst. Take it with a grain of salt, but for those that have accounts with BoA... ya might wanna dig deeper or consider alternatives(?) (Maybe this is old news(?))

The article: https://thefederalist.com/2023/03/0...fter-bank-of-america-volunteered-gun-records/

Proporting that BoA volunteered current and all historical client information to the gooberment of all firearm purchases made with one of their products (CC, debit, etc). The list was proportedly confined to a geographical area and vicinity of the 01/06 tailgate party/white house tour and intended to aide investigations into potential threats that may have had invovement.

My take? I dunno if it's just a disgruntled ex-feeb and haven't seen the actual testimony the article cites, however.... BoA? I certainly wouldn't be shocked if they had.... and if they did... that they haven't continued the practice.

You decide!

Happens all to often to anything that is somewhat conservative. They are fine to give up informatilon even willingly offering it.
But crickets when comes to the other side.

The truth is likely that it is mostly true and now the hush goes on.

If a bank could choose to target a certain group of people, what's to prevent the medical establishment from discriminating against certain groups of people? During the pandemic, health care workers were making TikTok videos trashing on certain people.

There are already laws allowing them to do that, without getting too far into the weeds on it, in several states your avatar could be out of luck trying to get even basic health care
On my last visit, the questionnaire they gave me asked if I have access to firearms.

I wonder what the penalty is for lying?

On my last visit, the questionnaire they gave me asked if I have access to firearms.

I wonder what the penalty is for lying?

great escape - cooler.jpg

Well this dude is suing BOA for $500 Billion. Claims boa forget to submit his bid of 7.1 billion for Washington commanders football team. Apparently the money came from a hoard of gold for a crooked cia agent via Ferdinand Marcos or some bubblegum.

Government went full spy on citizens with the Patriot Act, they have collected huge wearhouses full of data on all of us. The banks and credit card companies have no choice but compliance.

Cash is the only thing that stops the spying and they are changing to digital currency to take cash away.

Enjoy your freedom today, enjoy life.

Well this dude is suing BOA for $500 Billion. Claims boa forget to submit his bid of 7.1 billion for Washington commanders football team. Apparently the money came from a hoard of gold for a crooked cia agent via Ferdinand Marcos or some bubblegum.

Won't take long for him to discover that BoA is the bigger & better crook

Does it really matter at this point? With 4473 and BGC it doesn't matter if you buy cash or credit. OSP isn't supposed to keep records but we know that's a lie.

Does it really matter at this point? With 4473 and BGC it doesn't matter if you buy cash or credit. OSP isn't supposed to keep records but we know that's a lie.
This is why this whole "thing" has long amused me. Do any of the people all worked up about this really believe that the info they give up to buy from a dealer is just gone? :confused:
I have also long been amused by those worried the cell Co, ISP, and such are collecting info on them. Of course they are, they sell it. Yet many of these same people take to things like Facebook and such to tell all everything about their day? :confused:

This is why this whole "thing" has long amused me. Do any of the people all worked up about this really believe that the info they give up to buy from a dealer is just gone? :confused:
I have also long been amused by those worried the cell Co, ISP, and such are collecting info on them. Of course they are, they sell it. Yet many of these same people take to things like Facebook and such to tell all everything about their day? :confused:
100%. When I was having issues with getting delayed 3 times in a row in 2021. I went down to OSP HQ and asked questions and caught them in all sort of lies. They told me the purge record every 5 years including court documents they looked at. That was the original response I got from a person within the department and the conversation went on. I then asked well you guys can obviously see what I have bought in 2019 and 2020. He confirmed and said yes we can see all that.... I then asked how if you purge all records every 5 years and you just did it to my record. He went silent and said my rifle would be cleared asap. I tripped him up on a few other things and he definitely did not like talking to me lol.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads