JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Oh, forgot to mention, but I'd like to do some ammo for ammo trading in our deal as well so I can have a little 357 mag ammo on hand and not go looking around.

I've been told by my wife to get rid of all my guns...luckily I convinced her to keep 1..so now I have to sell and trade to figure out which one is perfect;-) drags on my process a little bit.

I've been told by my wife to get rid of all my guns...luckily I convinced her to keep 1..so now I have to sell and trade to figure out which one is perfect;-) drags on my process a little bit.

My wife knows better than to ask me to I that far. My hobby, unlike her nails, hair, and clothes.... Actually pays back when I'm done. A fact I remind her of all the time.

I've gotten a few messages about taking on a 38 spl revolver , but I'm not interested unless its stainless and can handle 357 mag loads :)

Haha, you'd have to throw in a lot of cash on your end. I'd be interested in your pistol but I don't have a trade offer for ya. Been wanting to shoot one though.

I may end up selling it anyways. Even though I put not for sale I got 4-5 offers, haha. Nobody ever said gun owners were the best listeners. If I do decide to sell I will update the ad with a cash price.

I'm just hoping someone will have a stainless smith revolver on my list an say, well it's just sitting here and is prefer that stainless xds9. May be a long shot, but we'll see.

Is this compast or full size? I have a Ruger SP101(357),2.25" barrel full hammer, with crimson trace,big dot front sight and mad ammo. Thinking about moving. The woman loves my new M9A1 compact inox so she might keep it for herself. I would need cash on top. Just a thought.

Is this compast or full size? I have a Ruger SP101(357),2.25" barrel full hammer, with crimson trace,big dot front sight and mad ammo. Thinking about moving. The woman loves my new M9A1 compact inox so she might keep it for herself. I would need cash on top. Just a thought.

This is a compact piece specifically designed for being a carry piece. But I won't be adding any cash to any deals, so I reckon this won't work out on a trade.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.