JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have a Very rare micro desert eagle in a very shiny polish finish that is very hard to find. It is not your usual Nickel Teflon finish.... This has a very high polish look to it.. Last one sold on gun broker for $595 with 30 dollar shipping not including tax. My is brand new unfired still has original box, manual, cleaning kit, and everything that originally came with it! I am looking to trade this very rare and nice MDE for a P238, glock 36,xdm45 3.5", xdm9 subcompact, Colt Mustang, 1911 or show me what you got! Mainly looking for a carry 9 or 45. Can add cash either way to balance the trade. My looks just like the one in the picture in like brand new condition! and looking to sell this for 600 cash Will get pictures up by tuesday but this gun speaks better than picture in person :) This gun is made in The U.S for those people that wants to only buy U.S made product :p
This rare edition Micro desert eagle was last sold on gun broker for $595 + $30 shipping and here is the link of what my gun looks like:
http://www.gunsamerica.com/96194529...380_RARE_high_polished_box_holster_2_mags.htm

I have not seen another one of these Micro desert eagle sold since that one on gunbroker.com. You can research yourself :) Perfect collector piece for those Dessert eagle collectors, or someone that just want a very rare CC gun :)....

This gun is very accurate as you can see in these videos here:

Micro Desert Eagle .380 ACP Pocket Pistol - YouTube

If you are looking for a gun that is as accurate and full metal frame and slide witha very tight finish this 380 is hard to be beat! It is a lot smaller than a LCP :)

Here is just a example picture of this gun compare to a lcp (This is just the normal Nickel Teflon finish)

http://www.gunblast.com/images/MicroDesertEagle/DSC06726.JPG

Here are actually picture of the MDE :
c6e4de27-7a47-6c1f.jpg
c6e4de30-b4ef-998a.jpg
Picture does not do it justice :)
c6e4de27-7a60-6909.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.