JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a BNIB SPRINGFIELD ARMORY 4" Champion 9mm that I am selling. Will come with everything like it came from the factory. Original owner and have not had time to take this out. Has only been factory fired. Asking $980 firm and I will take care of ffl fees of my choice.

Only trades I'm looking for is either:

-Stainless Walther PPK .380acp (Preferably INTERARMS but S&W is ok)
-Stainless Sig Sauer P232 .380acp
-Springfield R.O 1911 Operator 1911 in 9mm only
-Sig Sauer Traditional 1911 in 9mm
Open to ammo in 7.62x39, 9mm and .223/5.56 and will expect cash/ammo/or accessories from your end with any trades mentioned.

Will post pics later today but google will be your friend for now. Please send in a PM for offers. Might be open to others but what is listed is on my top of my list in trades.

So Iike an idiot, I decided to take down the EMP cause I was bored and while putting it back together, I did the infamous idiot mark while putting back the take down lever. What an idiot, but on the plus side it is more of a surface scuff. With that said I am pricing this to sell for $880 firm and fees are on the buyer. As in for trades, still open to hear but trade value will be at $950.
2016-10-11 18.03.25.jpg