JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Long story short I put a few deposits down about 7 months ago on these thought I cancelled all of them when I got one and I didn't cancel this one. I have one don't need two. You want it, cash talks. i would like 525 for it. Not really looking for any trades but ill entertain them. But really looking for cash. Wasn't expecting the gun, don't want to be stuck with one extra on around. I have Mondays off, so. Can meet you then for a deal .... Early mornings works..... After 6 in the Bridgeport area works for me as well.

I re wrote my statement above so that someone hopefully would not get the wrong impression from me. A few things there is still about a 4-6 month wait on this specific gun. Some may find it in less time, some in more. The shop is about 45 minutes from my house. Drive there and back, then to you. if I wanted profit I would sell it for more. as for you do i have posession of it.... i do now. as of an hour or so ago i did Not. my wife went and grabbed it. she was shopping in that area....... Does that make sense without making me look like a huge jerk? I initially was going to flip it, then I changed my statement. I feel this is an honest deal.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.