JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Trade for a lnib H&K P30 LS in 9mm, Threaded HK (German) barrel w/ polygonal rifling was $400? It also comes with a US threaded barrel as well as with the polygonal rifled standard barrel. I cleaned them, oiled them and packed them up...., I just have to find them, I guarantee they are here. It also comes with 5 magazines, case, receipts showing that just the P30 was $1040, the US threaded Barrel was $300 and the mags were over $45 each. I'll also include 50 Blazer 115 gr new bullets.

It's a great deal!

I'd just want $200 when you receive the additional barrels!

Tod 503-956-5650

If you still have it when my P30 LS sells you'll have a buyer! My P30 came with the std barrel and I oredered the threaded and was broken when I found out it wasn't an actual HK Barrel, so I got one....OCD, maybe a little although it does make it more accurate or it's just the confidence factor.....?

I can't get your p225 out of my mind; is there anything that you'd consider to trade for it. Tools, power tools, nail guns from framing to small finishing nailer. Camera equipment (high end Canon).....5D MK III, Canon flash, Raleigh M four hundred, property surveyed (I'm licensed), wedding photography as a gift/ resell, typically $1800ish, but would trade straight across? Compressor(s) 2 sizes available, anything you can think of?

I have the A1 with a threaded barrel and raised tritium sights and it's not been shot yet. I didn't realize that you were actually looking for the A1, although there is a difference in price. Are you still looking for the A1? So, the long story is I have to do some confessing also...I don't always pay attention...

I was assuming that they'd be gunsmithed. They are simple dove tails that allow for zero damage if done correctly by a professional and I was just figuring that you'd get what you were looking for as would I. I liked your model better than the A1 and visa aersa while they both have the SR Trigger. I'm guessing that mine cost me a few hundred more than yours and that really wasn't a consideration for me; I also like the grips on yours a bit more, and the A1 is G10 as well.

Thank you for your time.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.