Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

BNIB Ruger LC9

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by HeeledOver, Dec 8, 2011.

1. HeeledOver

HeeledOver Portland Member

SOLD -

BRAND NEW! I bought this about 2 weeks ago to use before I got a Beretta Nano. Well, I got a Beretta Nano. So, this gun was NEVER FIRED and shows NO sign of carry or holster wear since I had it in a soft case always kept tucked away in a secure place in my car. I didn't even fill out the warranty card.

I'm looking to get out of it pretty much what I paid, but open to some negotiation. Cheapest I found it was $379 at Keith's. So, you'll save the $10 background check. However, I will require copy of ODL and CHL to make sure proper background checks have been done and a BOS. F2F in Portland Metro area.

Here's a link to the exact model I got: Ruger® LC9™ Centerfire Pistol Models (Just the LC9, not the LC9-LM; you have to scroll over the listing on the bottom to get the updated pic/specs.)

Picture I did include is off the Ruger website. I can get pics up of the actual later, or I can go out to the car and email fresh ones to you, if you're truly interested (provide an email address in PM).

Last edited: Dec 9, 2011
  2. 9MilMan

9MilMan Milwaukie Active Member

Any interest in trades? I have a Walther PPS in .40 S&W I'd like to trade.

3. HeeledOver

HeeledOver Portland Member

Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.