Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

BNIB Ruger LC9

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by HeeledOver, Dec 8, 2011.

1. HeeledOver

HeeledOver Portland Member

SOLD -

BRAND NEW! I bought this about 2 weeks ago to use before I got a Beretta Nano. Well, I got a Beretta Nano. So, this gun was NEVER FIRED and shows NO sign of carry or holster wear since I had it in a soft case always kept tucked away in a secure place in my car. I didn't even fill out the warranty card.

I'm looking to get out of it pretty much what I paid, but open to some negotiation. Cheapest I found it was $379 at Keith's. So, you'll save the $10 background check. However, I will require copy of ODL and CHL to make sure proper background checks have been done and a BOS. F2F in Portland Metro area.

Here's a link to the exact model I got: Ruger® LC9™ Centerfire Pistol Models (Just the LC9, not the LC9-LM; you have to scroll over the listing on the bottom to get the updated pic/specs.)

Picture I did include is off the Ruger website. I can get pics up of the actual later, or I can go out to the car and email fresh ones to you, if you're truly interested (provide an email address in PM).

Last edited: Dec 9, 2011
  2. 9MilMan

9MilMan Milwaukie Active Member

Any interest in trades? I have a Walther PPS in .40 S&W I'd like to trade.

3. HeeledOver

HeeledOver Portland Member

Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.