JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have BRAND NEW IN BOX Osprey Signature Series 6-24x50 w/ range find reticle for sale. bought it to complete my 22-250 setup, but i went a different direction. would make a nice scope for a fair deal to anyone looking to shoot longer range on a budget. magnification is awesome and scope is crystal clear. like Vortex, Osprey has a "3 day-turn-around no questions asked warranty." comes with lens covers and tactical weaver style bases in the original box. also has illuminated reticle in blue/green/red with three settings on each color from dim to bright. my loss is your gain.

ON SALE for $319 on Opticsplanet.com, which has the cheapest prices online youll find, we all know that. buy the same scope from me locally and skip the wait and shipping charges for $300 obo.

Osprey Riflescopes ON SALE Scopes by Osprey TA251040IMD SALE TA62450IMD TA104050IRF

Asking $300 obo.

Tyler.
call/text 253 327 8930
[email protected]

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top