JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is brand new still in box. I do have a tactile case to sweeten the deal pm me for pics. This is the short pistol grip verison. Very hard to find!!

Also open to trades.

Price reduced to $500 ftf only oregon portland area.

If I still have this monday morning Im just gunna keep it for my collection.

open to trades for .40 beretta's
:gun04:

20130316_155249.jpg

20130316_155045.jpg

20130316_155028.jpg

Last Edited:
Please let me know what store I can walkin and purchase a roadblocker from. I had to have this one shipped from Florida and paid $550 a month ago.

Well there ya go, Clearly if you do your shopping in Florida rather than helping Oregons economy you would not know the local shops...And I do not like to shout out to the world everywhere I get good prices at, bad idea on my part when I want to keep my good deals. Go find it but as I said...I can walk into a few stores and get that without a 600 price tag or even close.

To be honest with you I tried every local shop that I usually deal with ...Keith's, northwest armory, gun broker, gun zone. And even my personal favorite Don over at portland gun store with no luck at all so then I ordered from the internet. Kinda the same with looking for my px4 but I really lucked out and found one on here USEd that I purchased for about double the price. So thanks for the imput but to be ven more helpful please let someone know where the deals are PM me even. That would be help Oregon economy out by letting someone know just where to go spend their hard earned money.Im also certain that the shop owners at your the local shops you visit would really appericate the business. Thanks

Im bummed to be letting this go without firing this atleast once! My luck that I found what I was looking for my cx4 .40 so I have to let the roadblocker go. This shotgun is awesome and brand new! Like I said make an offer and see. Also very open to trades.. Whatcha got?

Killer shotgun. Wonder what it would be like to see some Dragon's breath rounds fired out of it. Someone should buy this and do what I just mentioned and throw a video of it on YouTube.

Hey px4

I fill your pain, there seems to be some folks on NWFA that only like to seek out ads just to dispute the asking price, they have no intention
of buying any thing they just want to get into some kind of price debate. My message to them is caring on, have a good time looking but if your not a serious buyer then keep your price opinion to yourself. sweet potato pie.

Hahaha your right though. Some people have nothing better to do then gripe and complain about things. I put or best offer on my post so if someone didnt think price was fair they could throw out their best offer.
Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.