JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
7F7497C2-A1D4-46A9-B76D-67E92FD041C7.jpeg 717D1F08-CC3A-4DBC-9161-A2DC5EF80194.jpeg As stated. BNIB, still in wrapper. ER bill forces sale. Let me know if you have any questions. Located in Vancouver but willing to ship in original box it shipped to me in.

$600 NOW $550 — SPF

VX•R 4-12x50mm | Leupold

Last Edited:
Do you know if I could swap if it turrets out for Target turrets? Is it as simple as buying Target turrets unscrewing the old putting in the new??

Honestly I haven't a clue. I know they offer the 40mm version with their "CDS" (Custom Dial System) but I don't think they offer the 50mm with that option.

Do you know if I could swap if it turrets out for Target turrets? Is it as simple as buying Target turrets unscrewing the old putting in the new??

You would need to send the scope in to Leupold (or take it in yourself, they are just off I26 in Beaverton). IIRC Target turrets run about $60 for one and $100 for both. M1 adjustments are (again IIRC) run about $20 more.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top