JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Literally factory fresh and still in the wrap. :cool: Like this one:
Leupold 1-5x24 VX-5HD CDS-ZL2 Riflescope 172367 B&H Photo Video

That seems to be the best online price, but almost everyplace is out of stock. o_O

So asking . . . $799.99 ;)

New price as of 6-22 - an even $700.00 :cool:

Got my trades taken care of, so just looking for cash on this one.

Leupold replaced the scope that came on my Ruger 338 Win Mag with this one, and I would do a package deal of $1,200 for the pair of them together.
WTS OR - Ruger MK II 338 Win Mag

In case your asking yourself why I have all these Leupold Scopes for sale, it's because I have been doing a combination of trade out with a client, good old fashion horse trading and saving my pennies to get these, and now I find I will need to go down to AZ with my wife to help her mom with some "next stage of life" choices, and being self employed I have no paid vacation or days off, so I have to sell some stuff to offset the cost of the trip. :(

But the getting can be as fun as the using, so I'll get to do it all over again :s0133:

TradeMe!.jpg

Last Edited:
And 6 months later I changed my mind again :s0108:

I opened it and ran it on my 300 blk AR for a hundred rounds or so, but going a different direction on that build, so this is back up.

Open box special price is $600

Trades ideas are kind of limited to these two and would probably need + cash
Ruger Ranch Rifle in 7.62x39, ammo would be a plus
Lever action 30-30, including win 94's and JM stamped Marlins from the early 2000's and before

But that being said, I'm open to trade offers that aren't . . .
GLOCKs
shotguns
10/22's
Most 22 pistols
Knifes
fishing gear
non--firearms

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top