JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$525
Manufacturer
Lee Precision
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Canby
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Bought this setup a few months back and opted to stick with the Rockchucker.

Complete Classic Turret Press Kit
2 extra Perfect Powder Measures
6 extra 4 Hole Turrets
Quick Change Drum Set
Extra used Lee Powder Measure

Open to trades

73634D5E-5693-43FA-A63C-643328063AD9.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
If anyone has thought of starting reloading, and "online" presses were not available, this is a perfect way to get started with a complete setup.

I did that two years ago and I've added other items and have grown with it over time.

I'm not a "brand elitest", so, from my point of view, it does have a lot of capabilities outside of a Progressive Press without emptying your pocketbook.

Go for it! You know you want to.

Bought this setup a few months back and opted to stick with the Rockchucker.

Complete Classic Turret Press Kit
2 extra Perfect Powder Measures
6 extra 4 Hole Turrets
Quick Change Drum Set
Extra used Lee Powder Measure

Open to trades

View attachment 900196
excuse my ignorance but what's in this kit that doesn't come with the standard kit? Because Midway has this for $335 and free shipping in stock. Thx.

Exponentially? No. And I'd prefer it all went together. Not much use to me to have extra turrets and powder measures. It's about dollar for dollar what I paid for it and I honestly haven't really checked pricing and availability lately. I appreciate you inquiring though.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top