JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Kimber
Caliber
9mm
City
REDMOND
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I won this little Kimber at an NRA dinner a year or two ago. Well, I won A gun.... The wife HAD to have THIS one. So I figured.... "Why not? If it gets her shooting more...." All this time and it has never been shot.... Not... Once..... So I told her she has had long enough. Now it's time to go and fund another one for me!!! Never fired with original box and paperwork shown. There is also a De Santis Insider holster that has only had it's pistol in once before and once for the picture. It also came with one 7 round magazine which is also included. New the pistol is $600 and holster is $40. Let's go $550. Trades for other pistols, hunting rifles and shotguns will be considered but a sale is definitely preferred. Buyer covers transfer at an FFL. I am in Central Oregon but travel around a fair bit.
IMG_20201224_163732068.jpg IMG_20201224_163834847.jpg IMG_20201224_164032726.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
K.. I also have a Winchester 30-30 gold spike lever action never been used or fired brand new and in the box with all the papers. It's got a gold part on the stock and on the barrels a collectible
I would love that! But I think the value difference is out of my price range right now.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.