JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Stand by for this important announcement....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

:p;):D

50B34D85-25A6-41AA-9694-F4964029E471.png

Double post but..

anyone ever remember the Orygone series of books? There was one where a proposed version of I-5 tunneled completely under Oregon with a second version that routed completely around the state through northern Nevada, Idaho and then back to Washington along the Columbia.

Anyone?

download-2.jpg download-1.jpg download.jpg

View attachment 609698

The state's openly bisexual governor.

I can honestly say I don't give a a rip about her orientation. As in zip, zero, nada. And there are plenty of Oregonians who are non-monogamous; it is not for everyone, but can be a beautiful thing to some.

Her politics, though, including the stance on the right to keep and bear arms ... :eek:

I can honestly say I don't give a a rip about her orientation. As in zip, zero, nada. And there are plenty of Oregonians who are non-monogamous; it is not for everyone, but can be a beautiful thing to some.

Her politics, though, including the stance on the right to keep and bear arms ... :eek:
That one sailed overhead....
T'was a bad, blue joke about Blumenauer's gender. I'll stop now.
Personally don't give a gnat's arse about any individual's proclivities until they affect me.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top