JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Stand by for this important announcement....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

:p;):D

50B34D85-25A6-41AA-9694-F4964029E471.png

Double post but..

anyone ever remember the Orygone series of books? There was one where a proposed version of I-5 tunneled completely under Oregon with a second version that routed completely around the state through northern Nevada, Idaho and then back to Washington along the Columbia.

Anyone?

download-2.jpg download-1.jpg download.jpg

View attachment 609698

The state's openly bisexual governor.

I can honestly say I don't give a a rip about her orientation. As in zip, zero, nada. And there are plenty of Oregonians who are non-monogamous; it is not for everyone, but can be a beautiful thing to some.

Her politics, though, including the stance on the right to keep and bear arms ... :eek:

I can honestly say I don't give a a rip about her orientation. As in zip, zero, nada. And there are plenty of Oregonians who are non-monogamous; it is not for everyone, but can be a beautiful thing to some.

Her politics, though, including the stance on the right to keep and bear arms ... :eek:
That one sailed overhead....
T'was a bad, blue joke about Blumenauer's gender. I'll stop now.
Personally don't give a gnat's arse about any individual's proclivities until they affect me.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top