JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Back to the 60's, it's going to be an interesting summer, with these guys endorsing civil disobedience (at least from the left). I'm predicting violence around both conventions, more assassination attempts on Trump, and more violent protests everywhere. They are going to let it happen so they can pass more restrictions on law abiding citizens.
Or if enough violent protests happen we'll have martial law and no election.

Could not have said it better @etrain16, very well put and very accurate. These children posing as adults are running the government (into the ground)
And lets not forget the other point etrain16 made, PRIVILEGED!!! I bet not a single one of them ever worked by the sweat of there brow for the money to put food on the table! I bet not a single one ever asked which of the bills we need to put off till next month so we can pay the ones infront of this month! BUGGER THEM ALL!

Occupying a federal building, haven't I heard that somewhere before rather recently. Different outcome I guess.
No the difference is the other recent occupation of a federal building was by conservatives quoting the constitution. This time it was liberals trying to violate the constitution...

The former get prosecuted and the latter, well not so much...

No the difference is the other recent occupation of a federal building was by conservatives quoting the constitution. This time it was liberals trying to violate the constitution...

The former get prosecuted and the latter, well not so much...
Nice! seams a double standard to me, one gets a long comfy stay in club fed, the other gets payed to run club fedo_O

Nice! seams a double standard to me, one gets a long comfy stay in club fed, the other gets payed to run club fedo_O
Welcome to Amerika, where the people have no say!

The amazing thing about their sit in, it was in protest because they weren't getting their way to violate the United States Constitution... Paul Ryan should have had the Sargent at Arms remove them and then take the appropriate disciplinary action against all the protesters...

I suspect if they try this again in July after the recess, the Speakers response will be different... I'll be sure to encourage him to move in that direction...

Occupying a federal building, haven't I heard that somewhere before rather recently. Different outcome I guess.

Even though the former case was an unoccupied building in the middle of nowhere, and this case is the center of power in America (if not the world).

Laws are for the little people... :rolleyes:

But somehow I think this little tactic is going to backfire on them. I'm kinda glad they did it. Idiots. Talk about overreaching...

Oregon Congressman Peter DeFazio expressed disgust over the current gun control debate in the Congress this past week. At one point during his time speaking during the House protest, he threw his hands up in the air in frustration.

Here he is:

576c9d48c238f.image.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top