JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Most of them should be jonesing for a scotch or gin and tonic about now. I don't think they have the staying power they had back in the 60's at college especially now that they are in their sixties. This is the generation of dr. spock raised twits and this is the result.

Feel-good Fascism. What they probably really want to do is pass a doobie around so they can sit there indefinitely, just like they do at home.

I think I'm going to buy shares in adult diaper manufacturers if this kind of thing keeps happening.

What would be the spin if the republicans sat-in at the ICE offices to protest allowing convicted criminal aliens and un-vetted immigrants stay in the country?

It's all just so absurd. Of course the chambers aren't a gun free zone so they're safe there while Capital Police (or whatever LEA secures the area) have to work overtime to accommodate this collective sissy-fit.
If you watch C-Span and listen to their speech-making, there's not a shred of fact but sustained emotional hyperbolic reductionist parroting of all the anti-gun propaganda.

Well, it looks like Democrat John Lewis of Georgia is actually the main leader of this revolt. Here is a video of his speech to Congress this morning.

He said that hundreds of thousands of Americans have died because the Congress has not past common sense gun control legislation. The Congress is thus guilty of mass murder.

He called on Americans to show courage, and fight the gun lobby. The time for silence is over, he said. He said that it is time to start talking about America's gun nightmare.

21.jpg

That video..

Everyone standing needs to do a 180 and direct their anger and frustrations to the source of the problems. It's not about guns in the hands of the honest moral society. The address should be turned 180 degrees and direct the question to our "cough" leaders to put them on the spot for not doing what really needed to be done many years ago. Start wiping the slate at felonious levels. That's the BIG issue we have in our country.

Buy what you can while you can and harass the bubblegum out of your "representatives". Daily phone calls, letters, emails.. Hell, even smoke signals.. Make them regret attempting to take away more of your freedom and defensive tools.

By the way, how can throwing a tantrum be the way to force idiotic bills to get pushed through? Fellas, I say we fight fire with fire and do this very same thing.. Odds are we'd be hauled off and tried for treason.. Meanwhile these MF'ers get poptarts and GD soda?!

I need to be offline for a bit, this has my blood boiling.

Didn't the last occupation of a Public Park end up with someone shot dead in a hail of gunfire from a bunch of Gov't agents?...
...and THOSE occupiers didn't interrupt a Gov't place that was actually open!:mad:

I asked him on Facebook why the Dems voted down the gun control bills that were put up by Republicans if it's so important. I'll probably not get an answer, but I'm probably on a List now for questioning authority, and it's just a matter of time before the Ministry of Love takes me away for reeducation.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top