JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Check out the Fugoo xl. It blew them all out of the water when I researched them. I have had one for several years now and it is still sounding great.

My wife just bought a Bose Revolve. I am kind of on the fence about it at this point. Sounds pretty decent but can distort a bit at higher volume levels. Not very big though, slightly bigger than a can of beer.

Edit: My wife took the Revolve back today and exchanged it for the Revolve+. Jury still out.

Last Edited:
What size speakers are you looking at - or, what are you going to do with them/it?
Home use. Just a nice unit for rooms. I have a nice older Bose AV system, but not wireless or blue tooth. May just pick up a new AVR. A good Denon is a lot cheaper that the stand-alon speaker.

I heard a kid playing some Death metal on a JBL little speaker at one of my delivery I don't know witch one it was though sounds good and loud

Think this is what the kid had LOOKS like it but JBL has a few different kinds A9910037.JPG

I have a Harmon Kardon Onyx unit. It has a built in subwoofer and has great sound. I have an older one (I forget which version) and the battery is pretty much shot so it has to be plugged in all the time. I use it in the house, in my shop, and truck camping. It's loud enough to play outside with a fire and 3 or 4 people talking. I love it.

I have a Beatspill+. [Apple product]

They were $250. But now I'm seeing them for $120 in white. $150 in black.
It sound good, gets loud with lots of base, and doesn't distort. And their 12 hour battery is really a 12 hour battery.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads