JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Jennings J-22 in .22lr. It is blued, in good condition with wear on the bluing that I personally think makes it look great. Comes with one magazine. I have shot 12 rounds out of it and it worked without hiccups, I was using CCI Standard Velocity rounds. I would have shot more but I ran out of ammo. These guns only usually work with CCI Standard or CCI high velocity ammo. $75 FTF in NE Portland, prefer to see CHL but a drivers license and bill of sale are fine too. Links to pics below (adding picture option isn't working for me.)

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Jennings J-22 in .22lr. It is blued, in good condition with wear on the bluing that I personally think makes it look great. Comes with one magazine. I have shot 12 rounds out of it and it worked without hiccups, I was using CCI Standard Velocity rounds. I would have shot more but I ran out of ammo. These guns only usually work with CCI Standard or CCI high velocity ammo. $75 FTF in NE Portland, prefer to see CHL but a drivers license and bill of sale are fine too. Links to pics below (adding picture option isn't working for me.)

could you meet me in woodburn. ill give you some gas money

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.