JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I did not realize that my, collector-grade Bryco-Jennings was a gold mine.:s0114:

A guy could play his cards right, and have a matched pair.:s0155:
GEDC0308.jpg

WAYNO.

You'll need to remove one grip screw of course.

I did not realize that my, collector-grade Bryco-Jennings was a gold mine.:s0114:

A guy could play his cards right, and have a matched pair.:s0155:
GEDC0308.jpg

WAYNO.

That particular specimen seems to have more than the average patina, are you sure that that isnt the more desireable pre 94 model that is so sought after by collectors. You may just well have that "gold mine" you mention.

The only thing funnier than this ongoing rant, which by the way is one of the greatest things I've seen on the site for some time, would be that someone actually puts an offer on it. This is just what we needed, well done guys!!!

All2kool made some early allegations that what was offered here was not what it seemed. I will offer this statement:

There is absolutely no truth to the rumor that I purchased Trlsmn's similarly advertised Nickel plated 9mm Bryco, hired a machinist to grind off and chemically remove all traces of the nickel finish (unsurpassed in the firearm industry, I might add), sent it off to Redman's Reboring to have it sleeved for .380, and re-offered it here at a significant markup. I am a serious collector. Any such modification of a significant crucial part of American Firearm History such as these specimens would be blashphemy if not sacrilege. I resent the mere implication.

Anyone familiar with high-grade work can see that the "CLM" (Concealed Lightening Modification) exhibited on this firearm shows the careful handwork as only can be performed by Wilson Combat. The existing remaining grip screws show the attention to detail and precise application of a screwdriver that has chewed them exactly as advertised for this performance upgrade. This is not the later, imitation "Carry Lite Modification" as performed by Les Baer. It is genuine, and "of the period". This is an honest gun.

If All2kool had the temerity to level his accusations face to face, man to man in the hallowed mahogany-paneled walls of the Bryco Collector's Guild, over brandy snifters and Havanas, I would do no less than meet his crude offerings with a removal of my glove, whipped smartly upon his cheek, while proclaiming:

A challenge, Sir! Very Well, and So be it! Bryco's at dawn at 20 paces! We shall see who is the better!

I don't know why anyone would retire one of these shooters to a collection. When I had one years ago their customer service was great. Just tell'em you broke something and they would send it right away! I had something in the mail every week!

All2kool made some early allegations that what was offered here was not what it seemed. I will offer this statement:

There is absolutely no truth to the rumor that I purchased Trlsmn's similarly advertised Nickel plated 9mm Bryco, hired a machinist to grind off and chemically remove all traces of the nickel finish (unsurpassed in the firearm industry, I might add),

I would like to refinish your gun in my new "Sheen-cote" it goes on easy and I cure it with my mind instantly.

:
Just cleaned and lubed

$900 obo
No trades
No shipping
No sales to Washington
CEF1959, here's your chance to own quality
No driving more than 5 miles to meet
No holding till payday
Buyer must be legally able to own a firearm

OK now that we are past that:s0114::s0112::s0114: Post a note and them PM me for inquires.

Note: nothing in this ad suggests or implies any illegal usage or purpose for this firearm. I actually dropped this gun more than once.

No finer example of firearm craftsmanship has ever existed on this continent or others. This gun has been custom re-worked with the special "CLM" package (Concealed Lightening Modification). You will see that one of the grip screws has been removed (work professionally and meticulously done) in order to lighten the weapon for carry purposes. It also sports a brand new firing pin. Essential for the man who wants complete combat functionality. (actually essential for any functionality).

Credits:
Ad and Photo Layout Design: Trlsmn
Pricing Consultant: Coctailer

Trade offer:

9 pieces of once fired .50ae brass
8 22 cci shot shells
7 12 ga hulls
6 gallons of bad boat gas. This is mixed 50-1
5 partially filled Dutch Bros coffee coupon cards
4 10/22 scope mount screws
3 utg rail covers
2 scope covers See through of course. 1 Front & 1 Rear Yella in colors
1 Left Handed Revolver Shoulder Rig origin unknown

I may have some 50 BMG shells vs. the .50ae if that would seal the deal.

While there are certain individuals in the firearm collecting field who would victimize persons of lesser knowledge, I am not one of them. Therefore, I will politely decline the gentleman's offer which speaks only too loudly to his ignorance, and suggest he educate himself in order that in the future he not make such generous offers that might be pounced on by dealers and collectors of less scruples than myself. I will not participate in, nor be the cause of a man impoverishing himself (as this man certainly would be) should his offer be accepted.

I will also serve notice to all Members of this website, notifying them of its sure and certain demise in the not far future.

It has been previously (and with accuracy) postulated that posted debates over "Glock vs. 1911", "Smith vs. Colt", "Mouse gun for carry vs. Big Bore", are the veritable life blood of websites such as this one.

Let it be known, and let all debate be put to rest:

"Move aside, Glock! Clear the path, Kimber! Make way, Smith and Wesson! Bow to the King. Bryco has arrived."

Shameless attempts to gain membership in the Bryco Collector's Guild through meager, inadequate offers for trade will not be entertained here. Pretenders who climb the marble steps to the granite pillars of that respected institution will be rebuffed with all due dispatch. We have our dignity.

To the gentleman (term used loosely) that offered a paltry Thompson SMG in mint condition as a partial trade, I would remind him that as I recollect, we met at one of the premier firearm auction houses some time back, and I had an opportunity to view his gun. I noticed immediately that it actually had all its screws (no CLM feature as evident on mine). Also, he displayed with the gun what he called "provenance", which was handwritten letters from the family of some obscure individual named "Buck Barrow". The letters were accompanied by testimonials from multiple natonally-recognized handwriting experts, and claimed that this was the gun "Buck Barrow" was carrying when he received a mortal wound to the head. The gentleman could have saved much research realizing that "provenance" established to a small-time criminal is really of no value at all.

Now. to impart some education to the gentleman, here is true provenance: When I purchased the Bryco from a respectable firearm expert in East L.A. in the '80s, he sweetened the deal with a large half-gallon ziploc plastic bag full of white powder. As a firearm expert of unequaled knowledge, I instantly recognized this substance as "Teflon powder", commonly used by only the most knowledgable handloaders for dry-lubing necks of cartridges prior to sizing. Home with my fine weapon, and the added reloading accessory, I instantly put the Teflon to use, and realized how well it actually worked to reduce wear on the brass and dies, and told my reloading buddies about it. They tried some as well, and almost without exception came back for more.

Nearing the end of the supply, I noticed a small nostril hair in the bottom of the bag. Though not confirmed yet, it is my intention to submit it for DNA testing (knowing the value of the firearm could be increased immensely with some provenance), and I am certain that this gun will be established as having previously been owned by world-renowned firearm expert Hector Rodriguez. (For those not in-the-know, he is the genius inventor that graced us all with the "Homeboy Sight" : a practical conversion to automatic handguns, which places the front and rear sight on the SIDE of the slide in order to facilitate accuracy when holding the pistol in the horizontal position to fire.)

Though this gun does not exhibit that conversion, It is obvious that the CLM modification demonstrates that this was a "prototype" from the Rodriguez shop. Truly a piece of firearm development history. Hard provenance that cannot be denied. I have multiple museums lining up to exhibit this gun as a centerpiece in their collections. As to the "Barrow Thompson", I would recommend that the gentleman get out from under it as soon as possible, perhaps at a pawn shop in partial trade for a Celine Dion CD.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top