JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Just cleaned and lubed

$899 obo
No trades
No shipping
No sales to Washington
CEF1959, here's your chance to own quality
No driving more than 5 miles to meet
No holding till payday
Buyer must be legally able to own a firearm

OK now that we are past that:s0114::s0112::s0114: Post a note and them PM me for inquires.

Note: nothing in this ad suggests or implies any illegal usage or purpose for this firearm. I actually dropped this gun more than once.

No finer example of firearm craftsmanship has ever existed on this continent or others. This gun has been custom re-worked with the special "CLM" package (Concealed Lightening Modification). You will see that one of the grip screws has been removed (work professionally and meticulously done) in order to lighten the weapon for carry purposes. It also sports a brand new firing pin. Essential for the man who wants complete combat functionality. (actually essential for any functionality).

Credits:
Ad and Photo Layout Design: Trlsmn
Pricing Consultant: Coctailer

Last Edited:
I would buy this fine example of American craftsmanship as I have been looking for a blued version for years. This seems to be in excelent shape and well worth the asking price due to the custom gunsmithing ( dropped, screw removed, etc). I do however think that Coctailer has under valued this fine weapon and suggest that you seek a second opinion to it's actual value and NRA grading.

Sadly you are more than five miles away and it is raining too hard to walk that distance. Are you sure I cant drive more than the stated five mile limit? I also would be willing to do a partial trade on a 3/4 full box of tactical kleenex that I had plans to trade to another board member but he backed out of the deal. These are the Kleenex brand and not a cheap Chinese copy if that helps but I understand if you need the cash for your crack habit instead.

This cleverly disguised weapon may look like a tissue box, but is actually a Benelli M3 12 gauge shotgun disguised as a tissue box. The ultra-soft quilted tissues serve as a comfortable grip on the pump-action shotgun. Also, if you find yourself sneezing during the heat of combat, you will have a handy tissue box ready for action. Asking $1500 for the weapon. Additional tissue boxes are an extra $5 per box.
Picture below.....

cheaper version not tactical but camo versions... <broken link removed>
<broken link removed>

or you could carry in this
<broken link removed>

Are you willing to negotiate? Will you take more?

You quack me up.

I believe this is a re-list from when he wanted $125 for a chrome version (maybe he traded that one, I dunno). He just typed in one too many 0's. But I could be wrong and if firearms are now getting inflated prices like oil, I have a Taurus PT145 that I'll sell for only $1200.

In a well-considered response to the fine gentlemen here that can recognize true refinement (and I am certain reflect it themselves), I would encourage you to engage your abilities toward foresight, and invest in a tangible commodity such as this that will bring untold returns. Your grandchildren will reminisce fondly and appreciatively of you, knowing you provided not only for your progeny but for theirs, and for eternity.

In a well-considered response to the fine gentlemen here that can recognize true refinement (and I am certain reflect it themselves), I would encourage you to engage your abilities toward foresight, and invest in a tangible commodity such as this that will bring untold returns. Your grandchildren will reminisce fondly and appreciatively of you, knowing you provided not only for your progeny but for theirs, and for eternity.

I think I get it - this is either a joke post or he did indeed place one 0 too many.

wow...i was actualy starting to believe that at one point in history, (possibly alternate history), Bryco-Jennings was a reputable, and sought after company that did not run the risk of exploding in your hand.

I did not realize that my, collector-grade Bryco-Jennings was a gold mine.:s0114:

A guy could play his cards right, and have a matched pair.:s0155:
GEDC0308.jpg

WAYNO.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top