JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SPF to Doc Maker

Have (2) of these for sale. RevM, no windows. These are not airsoft, they are the real deal. New, but out of their wrappers. I will ship to WA/OR on your dime, or you can pick them up in the greater Seattle area. $125 OBO each.

There are zero listings on gunbroker.com currently, that's how rare these are. These are no longer being made, were very rare even during production, and are impossible to find currently. This is your chance!

Internet pic for reference, not my mags...
BluePMAG.jpg

Im just curious, what is the point of blue magazines?

In this case I do not know.

But there are lots of reasons to have different colored mags. The biggest one I can think of is ammo ID for folks that shoot more then one type. For me I have 3 different types of "standard" AR magazines so I know what they are loaded with for what gun.

Look, Mr Jetta.... Its a legit question, and your reply served no purpose.

Magpul doesnt make stocks or grips in blue... just wondering what the deal was with blue mags and why they are so rare/sought after. Are there yellow mags? purple mags? No. But they sure have blue ones.

thread hijack/over:s0155:

These were available for a limited time if you knew about them and where to order them. The blue color was to help differentiate non lethal rounds from standard rounds during training exercises. They function like normal PMAGs. But they're blue. Very rare these days. I've had some blues for a few years, acquired a few more in a trade that I'm willing to pass along. OBO.

These were available for a limited time if you knew about them and where to order them. The blue color was to help differentiate non lethal rounds from standard rounds during training exercises. They function like normal PMAGs. But they're blue. Very rare these days. I've had some blues for a few years, acquired a few more in a trade that I'm willing to pass along. OBO.

This makes sense. I use coloured electrical tape on my mags/acessories to keep my calibers separated.
Blue = 5.56
Green = 223
Red = 308

Good luck with the sale.

The person that buys them. I cant stand overpriced items. But I have never seen factory blue pmags in my life. So as far as I can figure they are rare. Rare equals money. I personally wouldnt pay 25 for them but that doesnt mean they aren't worth it to someone else. So when you say you aren't one to thread crap I have to disagree. If you cant provide a resonable argument in the direction of the OPer charging an unfair price for something you probably shouldn't be so negative about his post

hahaha I see people are still marveling over these mags.

Overpriced? That is a very subjective term.

There is a difference between scarcity creating value as a popular item no longer becomes available...... and an item that didnt sell well in the first place causing the company to cut production.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top