JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What's the difference with the blue and red training pistols? Is it just different manufacturers?

I seem to be forever training someone new to handle handguns safely and should have one or more of these. If you have one to sell, send a PM.

Manufactures- mostly. They both do the job....Red is known by ASP. Blue, I have no idea. I've used them both and they're both just simply plastic molds of their real counterparts. My only gripe is that they all seem to be on fire- which makes it more difficult to practice with when they are in the holster (the thumb staps like them to be on SAFE).

They are the same, just different colors and from different manufacturers.

We use both the Blue and Red guns at OFA. They serve a very useful role. We used them for two days in last week's Close Encounters of the Worst Kind course. We sell the Red Guns made by ASP at the Pro Shop and you can get the blue guns (which we use as well) from U.S. Tactical Supply

They're just inert injected molded guns with no working/moving parts.

ASP makes/markets red guns, Ring's makes the blue which can be had for somewhat less money and sometimes the rear sight apertures are solid so you have to cut in a notch for it.

U.S. Tactical Supply has an interesting selection. They offer Blue Guns semi autos, radio, flashlight, taser and knife but no revolvers. WTF

I just missed buying a blue gun on ebay for $25 because I was looking up the retail price while the auction ended :(

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top