JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you have a girlfriend or wife use some of their fingernail polish works just as good, been using it for years.

Purple is correct for small screws like scope mounts and similar;

LOCTITE® 222 is designed for the locking and sealing of threaded fasteners which require easy disassembly with standard hand tools. The product cures when confined in the absence of air between close fitting metal surfaces and prevents loosening and leakage from shock and vibration. Particularly suitable for applications such as adjustment of set screws, small diameter or long engagement length fasteners, where easy disassembly is required without shearing the screw. The thixotropic nature of LOCTITE® 222 reduces the migration of liquid product after application to the substrate.

If I only had blue on hand I would use that but purple is better. I picked up a bottle and it goes a long way. I have used it a lot.

If you are really in a bind steal the wife/GF's clear nail polish. If you ever want to take it out a little polish remover will work wonders.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top