JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a LNIB G19 Gen 4 Blue Label with factory night sights. 1 box shot for functions check. Complete as it came from the factory. Plus plug and extended mag release (factory one).

SOLD

FFL is fine but you pay for the shipping ($25 maximum)

IMG_2281.JPG

Last Edited:
I just can't go any lower than $500 guys. I think this is a steal for anyone looking for a G19 Gen 4. This has night sights! Literally like new! Someone buy it!

To address some of the confusion/concern displayed by certain members of this forum I am attaching my receipt (edited for privacy) for this firearm as purchased by me, an INDIVIDUAL, under the Blue Label Glock program. As you can see, I paid exactly $456.00 to Gunorama. I then paid $45.22 in State sales tax and $20 for shipping. That puts it at $521.22. Further, I then paid $25 at Capitol Loans for the transfer fee. That comes to $541.22. So to say that I am 'making money' by selling a Blue label Glock is ridiculous. I have also offered to split the transfer fee cost with any potential buyer. I am confident that my Glock is fairly priced and is in no way gouging anyone. I have dozens of sales at SGN, ARFCOM and while not many here because I am in WA I have never screwed anyone over.

Secondly, this person seemed to voice concern that Blue Label Glocks are not 'meant to be resold'. While Glock may have a policy to discourage the resale of a Blue Label Glock, it is legally (state and federal) perfectly fine to do so. There isn't any difference in a blue label Glock and any other Glock. other than the color of the label. Whatever I choose to do with my PERSONAL PROPERTY is of no concern to you. The Blue Label discount is available to first responders, mil, LE, pilots, merchant marines etc. So this isn't some mil only gov agency super duper Glock. Just about anyone qualifies.

With that said and out of the way I still have it!

Edited_Blue_Label_receipt.jpg

It wouldn't matter if Glock gave you the gun for free. The price on the gun is still more than fair. Some people on here feel they are entitled to a discount even though they did nothing to deserve one for some reason.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.