JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
How realistic are the Blue Book of Gun Values for the prices of guns? The past several months have been one of high demand and sometimes low supply for guns especially ARs, pistols, etc. so I can understand how their numbers and the marketplace will be world's apart. Even separate from those categories of guns how much trust should I place in the Blue Book? I am in the process of selling four guns none of which are in the modern tactical family group though I know they are still prized by certain types of gun owners. Thanks.

It is a guideline but one thing I can tell you is that there has been NO shortage of AR's. I have seen more AR's for sale in the last 6 months then I every have. Every dealer at the shows have had tons. I would go on Gunbroker.com and see what your guns are selling for.

The Bluebook Online edition has an interesting section on the current prices. As fast as things are moving, good numbers make a difference.
Overall, being national averages, they can be low as compared to what people will or can pay in the Northwest.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top