JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ya gotta love Mikey.

Gun rights win, big money loses in Wisconsin sheriff's primary

Anti-gun billionaire Michael Bloomberg and a well-financed Wisconsin group that dumped big money into an effort to beat pro-gun rights Milwaukee County, Wisconsin Sheriff David Clarke yesterday won the Democratic primary, 52-48 percent, according to the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel.

<broken link removed>

Maybe not a big money loss, but a huge political loss. The guy they were fighting against is a democrat sheriff who happens to be very pro-2A. It's huge that even with all their money, they are struggling to make up any ground. We have to keep watching this guy very closely as well as all the groups he's got his fingers in. He won't give up, no matter how many battles he loses. He believes he's doing the work that will buy him a ticket to heaven, and that's a powerful motivation for this loser.

etrain
"That ticket to heaven" . . . Does that sound like a jihadist???
I didn't capitalize the word because it revers to bloomerberg . . .

Sheldon

Yeah, he's a different kind though - his campaign is against the rights and freedoms of Americans using money as his weapon. People like him won't be happy until he has complete say over everything we do or say. He truly is an anti-American. The arrogance of some of these big money morons never ceases to amaze me.

It's funny because I saw a thing last night that he said supports Israel and it's right to defend itself, but yet he doesn't want us law abiding citizens to be able to protect ourselves. He's a damn hypocrite that should just go and stay in Isreal then.

Study after study after study has shown no real correlation between money spent and the result when the election is based on an issue. I take heart in our fellow Americans in Milwaukee County, and their wisdom to reelect the right man instead of paying attention to the money.

Study after study after study has shown no real correlation between money spent and the result when the election is based on an issue. I take heart in our fellow Americans in Milwaukee County, and their wisdom to reelect the right man instead of paying attention to the money.

No kidding, people have been discussing the results of a recent election elsewhere as a classic case of how money != guaranteed victory.

It all goes back to the fact that there's nothing to gain for those who want greater restrictions passed, while those that don't actually have something tangible at stake.

Bloomberg wanted a win so he could use it to threaten others running for political office who are pro Second Amendment. What he has not yet realized is that most voters don't want their city/state turned into another New York and his name attached to an issue garners votes against whatever he is supporting. Those on the fence are voting against Bloomberg more that they are voting on an issue.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top