Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Bloomy anti-gun bus tour skips WA, OR, ID ??!!!

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Dave Workman, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

2. mancat

mancat Kitsap County Well-Known Member

Well, no surprise. Politicians rarely seem to give a crap about showing their faces in any of these states.

Of course, they may believe that there is a very real likelihood that they might find their vans smashed up in certain parts of the PNW.

3. PiratePast40

PiratePast40 Willamette Valley Well-Known Member

Glad to hear it. Just a little over an hour ago, I sent off an email to Burdick and Prozanski letting them know that we don't appreciate their New York City buddies telling us how to live our lives. Didn't think they would respond to my letter this fast! :thumbup:

4. BSG 75

BSG 75 Oregon Well-Known Member

They are trying to influence US Senators who might switch their votes on the background check bill. All of Oregon's and Washington's senators already voted yes. Idaho's are firm nays, so there is no point wasting the gas to come out here.

5. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

Good, he would contaminate our states anyway.
    He probably couldnt find enough escape routes :mad:

6. cueball1214

cueball1214 Beaverton Active Member

THANK GOD!

7. Hawaiian

Hawaiian Tigard Oregon Well-Known Member

Even though the Portland liberal voters support gun control, it could backfire on Nanny Bloomberg as they do not want to be like NY. I almost wish he would have come here, that way Oregon could to tell him to go back to NY, we don't want him telling us how much soda pop we can drink. This guy is a real clown, I can't believe anyone takes him seriously. In the states he is stopping in, the pro 2nd Amendment groups should show up with signs saying "leave our soda pop and our guns alone and go back to NY."

8. Taurus 617 CCW

Taurus 617 CCW Northern Idaho Member

I wonder why they chose not to visit Idaho? Is there too much banjo music playing in the background? Perhaps we should start our own bus tour called "Citizens Against Illegal Mayors".

9. RBid

RBid Wilsonville, OR Well-Known Member

Folks, it's not "conservative vs liberal" in this part of the country. Our Dems own more firearms than Republicans in most states. The anti-gunners are an extreme minority in the PNW. Unfortunately, a disproportionate number of them get into politics.

10. U201491

NRA HAS A REGIONAL DIRECTOR.
    Brad Kruger

AND A STATE ONE.
    Mike Carey.

But its mostly up to all of us to stay on top of these things.

O.F.F. Kevin Starrett does the most in Oregon

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

11. U201491

It is a liberal vs conservative issue.
    It always has been and I see little to change that. There can BE NO COMPROMISE ON THE 2nd AMENDMENT ! Too many give too much.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

12. U201491

But Conservatives hit what they shoot at and they know which end of the firearm is which.
    Couldn't resist that.......

13. mancat

mancat Kitsap County Well-Known Member

I actually agree with you. Throughout most of the western states, democrats are more likely to be gun owners and 2A supporters than democrats in other parts of the country. Way more likely. Still, that doesn't take away from the fact that democrats/liberals/progressives are the primary party and ideology promoting the addition of more gun laws, and even the abolition of the second amendment.

The democratic establishment in the rest of the country sees western or "blue dog" gun-owning democrats as an abnormality; an anomaly that will simply be ignored, avoided, or eventually corrected.

Conversely, very few republicans/conservatives actively push for such laws. RINOs don't count.

14. pchewn

pchewn Beaverton Oregon USA Well-Known Member

But the DEMOCRATIC party platform is the one with all of the gun control in it:

15. Flyingswords

Flyingswords Texas Active Member

I hope someone pisses in his bus' fuel tanks

16. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Exactly

Not certain this can be proved. California, Washington and Oregon would tilt that considerably.
    While there are a fair number of good rural Democrats, it's the urban "gimme" crowd that seems to elevate the fastest to leadership, and they continue dropping foul anti-gun bombs on us.