JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's time to put on your Sun Tzu hat, and start to learn about who you are going up against, and how they operate:

8661130416_a225639ed2.jpg

^^^---the picture is of a woman. The text describes a "person" who make threats, then transitions into the person being "He" who makes threats. Details, details...

Apparently she's a registered lobbyist:

Economic Fairness Oregon
Attn: Angela Martin
510 SW 3rd Ave #206
Portland OR 97204
503-236-6088
[email protected]

Source: www.oregon.gov

She seems to be involved with a lot of progressive liberal causes.
View attachment 212770
Maybe it's just me, but if I were on a path to piss off the majority of Americans in a real way, I wouldn't be putting it out there like this.

deadeye is slacking today.

We gotta have SOME fun - we need the morale boost of a laugh or two. This will get bitter before it gets better, so whatever it takes to boost our morale... it truly IS about fighting unnecessary gun legislation.

Surprised they aren't counting "hits". After all, I found out at the Clackamas County meeting that 85% of NRA members support universal background checks, no doubt calculated in a similar manner.

Well, I suppose someone could setup a Google group and use that email to register as just one "supporter" on the site, then others could subscribe to the Google group to get a copy of whatever they send out. (i.e. one, "supporter," but many "listeners")

A more direct link:
MDA-OR House Party

HOUSE PARTY: Oregon lawmakers are expected to take up a bill this week to require criminal background checks for every gun sale in our state.

We're hosting a get-together in Southwest Portland on Friday, February 27 to talk about the campaign for background checks in Oregon and how all of us can play a role in fighting for a law that'll save lives. Can you join me and other supporters from the area to talk about the fight ahead in 2015?

Click here to RSVP http://act.everytown.org/event/moms-events_attend/1021 for the house party in Southwest Portland on Friday, February 27 at 5:30 PM. Kids are more than welcome to join us.

Here are the event details:
What: Oregon Moms Demand Action House Party
When: Friday, February 27 at 5:30 PM
Where: Southwest Portland; 97239

After you RSVP, an organizer will reach out to you with specific location details.

Right now in Oregon, people who are prohibited from buying guns can exploit loopholes in the law, and buy guns with no background checks, and no questions asked -- simply by going through unlicensed sellers, including strangers they meet online.
It's a gap that lets dangerous people get guns too easily. This background checks bill will close the loophole once and for all.
Oregonians have been fighting for this opportunity for a long time. After coming close to passing this bill multiple times, we came together last November and successfully elected a background checks majority to the State Senate.

Now it's up to us to help get this bill across the finish line. On February 27, we'll come together to talk through all the ways of taking action.

Click here to RSVP now:
http://act.everytown.org/event/moms-events_attend/1021
Thanks so much -- and hope to see you there!
I don't know which committee will be meeting on this, but as far as I can tell as of 5:00 pm this evening it won't be the Judiciary committee this week. They will be meeting on SB 385 - "Adds justice court and municipal court to definition of "court facility" in which firearms and other weapons are prohibited except in specified circumstances." and SB 86 - " Authorizes establishment of firearms training facility on lot or parcel that is in exclusive farm zone, forest zone or mixed farm and forest zone, and that is not within city or urban growth boundary."

Signing up for the email notifications is a VERY DOUBLE EDGED SWORD! Being aware of the site and visiting it for information does not imply support for their agenda. If you do sign up, unsubscribe and try to leave a comment. Nothing negative to their position can be logged. Their comment box would not accept input from me. Kind of like plugging your ears with your fingers and singing out loud!

Let's get Joe to take her shooting and change her mind :D. What do you say Joe, going to take one for the team?

I got this!:s0168:

Heh, in all honesty, this is an example of the last category on the list of people we should spend our time talking with. With so many potential gun owners out there, people who label themselves anti-gun aren't worth our time.

Signing up for the email notifications is a VERY DOUBLE EDGED SWORD! Being aware of the site and visiting it for information does not imply support for their agenda. If you do sign up, unsubscribe and try to leave a comment. Nothing negative to their position can be logged. Their comment box would not accept input from me. Kind of like plugging your ears with your fingers and singing out loud!
Don't even visit their site. The hits only give them credibility and they have or deserve none !
In fact any links to them should be deleted in my opinion.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top