JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why are they wasting time with a website to gather more support?
Isn't the current leadership and super majority a guarantee that whatever bill they write on gun b.g checks, ammo type and capacity as well as Fuel Carbon tax and the rest of their ideas will pass?

Maybe the Kitzhaber/ Hayes scandal has shook them up a bit and dissenting letters are pouring in. The new Governor is up for re-election soon enough and unlike lame duck Kitz was, is in Campaign mode from the start!

Let's put the pressure on with a few extra letters to your Reps, even if you get no reply like I haven't with Beyer on a few issues I've written him on.

One Angela Martin is answering the phone there, lets do a background check on her and post what a nutjob she and her group is.
Apparently she's a registered lobbyist:

Economic Fairness Oregon
Attn: Angela Martin
510 SW 3rd Ave #206
Portland OR 97204
503-236-6088
[email protected]

Source: www.oregon.gov

She seems to be involved with a lot of progressive liberal causes.
p%2001%20Angela%20Martin%20Economic%20Fairness.jpg

I think they need people to ask questions like, does it bother your movement that so many democrats were kicked out of office because of your stand on more gun control? Does it bother you that out of state money funds what you are doing to Oregonians? Will it bother you when big out of state money comes in to change your life?

Question their motives for going against Oregon constitution.

Here's the link:
<broken link removed>

Don't forget to sign up for updates so you can see what they're up to.

Oooh even has a picture of that Moms Demand Bloomberg lady.... smiling, almost as though she isn't made out of the hardest peach colored plastic...

I thought that the Moms Demand Bloomberg lady was ooglee, but dang she looks like Carrot Top had a kid with Alfred E. Newman...

Obviously you are not going to help the cause if you get Joe spooked by saying she is ugly. She is not .:D She and Joe would look good as a couple after just a few drinks...Errr tall ones and maybe a joint too. However think what a big help Joe could be if he won her affections.:D Heck, Joe is the man and he lives close to her.

But Joe this is the way to make change, by winning liberal friends they will quit taking away our rights.:D
I likes that idea so much I'll throw in some ammo the help our bro out.
That way he'll have $$ left to buy her dinner :D

Why are they wasting time with a website to gather more support?
Isn't the current leadership and super majority a guarantee that whatever bill they write on gun b.g checks, ammo type and capacity as well as Fuel Carbon tax and the rest of their ideas will pass?

Some reasons to do this and spend the money?
1) Because they have the money and someone has to show something to earn their paycheck.
2) National prestige. But they have to win and have the money to spend/waste to try and push it thru.
3) It's not a sure thing that they have all the support solidly behind it. Remember it's never gotten beyond the judiciary committee before, and never approached in the House. The house was sitting back and waiting to see what happened in the Senate. I wouldn't be surprised if there are more than a few Democrat house members that are feeling uncomfortable voting against/for it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top