JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
BOHICA ALERT
:s0131:

Bloomberg group could target Washington, Oregon next

Washington, Oregon and Minnesota “could be the next battlegrounds” for the kind of gun control promoted by anti-gun billionaire Mayor Michael Bloomberg and his Mayors Against Illegal Guns, according to a report in yesterday’s Wall Street Journal following Tuesday’s recall of two anti-gun Democrat state senators in Colorado.

<broken link removed>

BRING IT ON! After this last legislative session and Colorado, I'm looking forward to it.

Be careful what you ask for, you may get it.

The Colorado situation was isolated to two legislative districts. Do not be lulled into thinking that's how a statewide battle would play out here in Washington, where you have Seattle's voting bloc to deal with,. Denver voters did not have a say in the two recall elections. That would have probably changed the outcome.

If Bloomberg jumps into the I-594 fray, any big bucks advertising his money would pay for would all be spent in the Seattle, Everett, Bellingham, Vancouver and Spokane markets. That's where the votes would be.

It's a different scenario entirely.

Remember the words of Han Solo: "Don't get cocky."

Be careful what you ask for, you may get it.

The Colorado situation was isolated to two legislative districts. Do not be lulled into thinking that's how a statewide battle would play out here in Washington, where you have Seattle's voting bloc to deal with,. Denver voters did not have a say in the two recall elections. That would have probably changed the outcome.

If Bloomberg jumps into the I-594 fray, any big bucks advertising his money would pay for would all be spent in the Seattle, Everett, Bellingham, Vancouver and Spokane markets. That's where the votes would be.

It's a different scenario entirely.

Remember the words of Han Solo: "Don't get cocky."

I am with you completely Dave. i594 concerns me, greatly....

Have I ever mentioned how much I dislike Seattle ??

He thinks like the British did before we ran their arses off a long time ago. These GD politicians think we the people are too stupid to know what is good for OUR COUNTRY!!!
They need to swing from a tree (no not like monkeys)!!!!!!

"Progressive" tyranny has now become an epidemic here and it's a predictable pattern. The large population centers with their liberal tools and the entitlement crowd control elections.

stupid.jpg

Is there any way to have a majority of the country vote to prevent certain individuals from being involved in politics ever again? Cause that would be great. (not really, just kind of feels that way sometimes)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top