JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So the current issue of NRA Rifleman has a full page ad/photo of this guy and a piece by Wayne LaPierre about how he (Bloomberg) has amassed more money than the NRA has ever generated in its treasury. LaPierre refers to him as part of the reason they are raising membership dues in 2016. It's pretty damn clear they see him as one of the biggest threats to our 2AR's. Not mentioned, but equally concerning IMO, is that he has been able to rally is leftist millionaire and billionaire friends towards the cause... making it virtually impossible to outspend them.

Anyone know what makes Bloomberg tick? What in his past is cause for him declaring war on and stating that he will use his entire fortune to rid America of firearms? I've done a little research and not really finding anything that would be the basis for this - like he or a family member having been robbed at gunpoint, etc. Baring an event like that, it seems odd one person would become so fixated on an issue.

We (the NRA) could sure use someone like the Koch Brothers as our counter-punch to him. Perhaps they do have a few anonymous donors... sure hope so.

LaPierre refers to him as part of the reason they are raising membership dues in 2016.
yeah postcards arent free :oops:

bloomberg says hes doing gods work and thinks he is buying his way into heaven:rolleyes:

He's an elitist, pure and simple... You think for one minute his personal protection entourage isn't armed to the teeth??? That's the definition of hypocrite...

One would think that someone of Jewish heritage, someone who's reasonably knowledgable, would simply look at history and what happens to disarmed citizenry...

But then again, he's driven by power and control... Can't easily achieve those if the common man is armed...

He may be able to outspend the NRA, but all that money isn't going to be of much use when Americans finally stand up and push back against the leftist liberals...

LaPierre refers to him as part of the reason they are raising membership dues in 2016.
yeah postcards arent free :oops:

bloomberg says hes doing gods work and thinks he is buying his way into heaven:rolleyes:
Except he admits he is not religious.
He is a control freak. Soft drinks, guns....what does it matter to him. He is a liberal and much more
likely to find support for gun control amongst liberals than Diet Coke.

The gray is disappearing the the black is separating from the white. It makes things much easier to understand in my opinion. Soon no one will have an excuse because there will only be this choice, or that choice.

Guess he just woke up one morning and decided to dedicate his life to dismantling America's Second Amendment...interesting. I wonder what the guy does for fun?

I look at people like him, the UBER wealthy, and believe that those kind of people have one, and only one, goal in life and that is to make MORE money, that's all. They are the ones that believe whom ever dies with the most money wins. Every thing this type of person does is cold, calculated and completely heartless.

All about total control.
High density housing, mass transit, NO GUNS
easy to manipulate and control.
Oh, and $15 min wage to make the working/slave class all the same.

Corruption and a thirst for power is in the heart of man.... Not in their bank account.

Except he admits he is not religious.

Except that is exactly what he said when asked directly why he is doing it. Read the last two paragraphs here.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/16/us/bloomberg-plans-a-50-million-challenge-to-the-nra.html?_r=0

Then there's that whole thing about camels trying to get through the eye of a needle.
That's a start that will resonate with some people. Or that people that are following him are doing 'bloombergs bidding' and act as if they are in some sort of cult.

Then there is the whole egomaniac billionaire trying to manipulate people that might resonate with the occupy lefties.

"But if he senses that he may not have as much time left as he would like, he has little doubt about what would await him at a Judgment Day. Pointing to his work on gun safety, obesity and smoking cessation, he said with a grin: "I am telling you if there is a God, when I get to heaven I'm not stopping to be interviewed. I am heading straight in. I have earned my place in heaven. It's not even close."

He's obviously suffering from dementia or Alzheimer's... How can he equate suppressing fellow men with doing God's work???

Besides, the Bible I've read said we are all called to reconciliation before the Creator for our acts... And he thinks he has a free pass :eek:

So money can't buy happiness, but it can buy you a speed pass through heavens gate? I think he is confusing his "special handling" TSA pass when he shows up at the airport with his desire to go to a place he does not believe exists.

The arrogance of this guy and, to be quite frank, many of the super wealthy across all political affiliations, is pretty sickening.

I wish I could get a day-pass to see when St. Peter B*tch-slaps this Nazi needle-d*ck and shoves him into the Pit...

Reason I say "day pass" is, I still hope to have a nice long while ahead of me and I still have matters of my own to square with the Man Upstairs before I'm ready for my own Final Exam.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top