JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Is Michael Bloomberg set to become most dangerous man in USA?

Anti-gun New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg is closing up shop at the Big Apple’s three-term CEO today, and many in the gun rights community are concerned that he will now devote his energy and vast financial resources to shaping the nation the way he thinks it should be shaped: like a fiefdom.

<broken link removed>

Where have they been the past eight years? He is dangerous because in this country, Money can rule over the Constitution, the Rights of the People and sway political favor to benefit the Special Interest Groups. The Problem is how he chooses to use his Money!!

If I had my crystal ball......

Bloomberg closes up shop in NYC, he flips off the people with one last speech and takes his machine gun armed posse, hops into his fleet of black Escalades with the 24K Daytons and screeches out of the big apple rocking out to Jay-Z and Beyonce'. First stop, Newton Conn. where he has scheduled a rally bought and paid for with the low IQ, low information Obamaphone set. Just as he approaches the mic, lowered to a measly four feet to accommodate the dictators slight stature there is a flash and crack from heaven. What could it be? The finger of God? The Horseman of the Apocalypse? A vision of Ron Paul?
No!..... rather, its a frozen chunk of space poopy flushed from the International Space Station that somehow made it through the atmosphere. Cruising at terminal velocity it screams down to Earth and impacts right on top of Bloomberg's shiny cranium with a resounding crunch. Oh, the horror as the moment of impact is caught on film for CNN. Wolf Blitzer is speechless!

The follow up autopsy revealed that for whatever reason, there was not much damage done to his brain...as there was no brain to begin with. The sheer impact and crushing effect into the crater that now exists in Newtown is all that was left of Former Mayor Michael ( The Comet) Bloomberg. They were going to set up a memorial at the crater in his honor, however due to budgetary restrictions they found the huge hole in the ground a great place to relocate their sewer treatment pond to.

Hey, I can dream on New Years right?

I hope he does. Right now, with KenyanCare a colossal mess and likely the anchor that will tip the scales in both the 2014 and 2016 elections, having this jack-wagon throw a pile of his ill-gotten booty at gun control would be perfect.

A recent gallop poll resulted in an all time high 74% who supported individual gun owner/2nd amendment rights. The gun control topic (if not first) is a close second to the pissedoftedness the American electorate is feeling about government in general... and in particular issues where government (or their lap dogs) attempt to dictate freedoms. Proof of this was the smack-down he and other anti-gunners received in the Colorado recall elections... CO is not exactly bloody red these recent years.

So I say "Bring it on Dumb-berg"... bring it on.
:s0018:

All we can hope for is someone unplugs his life support system....
He has illusion's he is the reincarnation of Stalin

if we're lucky his security detail will dog pile him when they hear a car backfire resulting in broken ribs and a blood clot that either puts him in a permanent coma or causes him to cease to exist.

Just once I'd like to have one of these azzclowns come to my door, by himself and demand that I turn over my firearm. Open invitation to Mr. Bloomberg...just you buddy, not someone else's husband wearing a uniform doing your dirty work, just you Mike...lead by example. PM me for dates and times and I'll be here with the Starbucks brewing :)

If I had my crystal ball......

Bloomberg closes up shop in NYC, he flips off the people with one last speech and takes his machine gun armed posse, hops into his fleet of black Escalades with the 24K Daytons and screeches out of the big apple rocking out to Jay-Z and Beyonce'. First stop, Newton Conn. where he has scheduled a rally bought and paid for with the low IQ, low information Obamaphone set. Just as he approaches the mic, lowered to a measly four feet to accommodate the dictators slight stature there is a flash and crack from heaven. What could it be? The finger of God? The Horseman of the Apocalypse? A vision of Ron Paul?
No!..... rather, its a frozen chunk of space poopy flushed from the International Space Station that somehow made it through the atmosphere. Cruising at terminal velocity it screams down to Earth and impacts right on top of Bloomberg's shiny cranium with a resounding crunch. Oh, the horror as the moment of impact is caught on film for CNN. Wolf Blitzer is speechless!

The follow up autopsy revealed that for whatever reason, there was not much damage done to his brain...as there was no brain to begin with. The sheer impact and crushing effect into the crater that now exists in Newtown is all that was left of Former Mayor Michael ( The Comet) Bloomberg. They were going to set up a memorial at the crater in his honor, however due to budgetary restrictions they found the huge hole in the ground a great place to relocate their sewer treatment pond to.

Hey, I can dream on New Years right?

simon99, you do have a way with words. I'd like to second that motion !!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top