JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So basically turn all of the US into New York City.

No thanks! I'll take cheeto hitler memes for another 4 years plz

He's pushing national registration comparing it to voter registration. My response is wow, I can buy a gun with no proof of ID...

Hope he blows a $B and places last among Dems.

I do not believe he is a credible threat. He has already dug much of his own grave.

He has implemented campaigns that are obvious threats to perceived civil liberties:
  • Limit Tobacco Use
    approximately 14% of American adults smoke. Think they'll vote for someone who acts to restrict them?
  • He has made moves to ban plastic straws
  • His ban on the amount of sugary soda that can be purchased in one drink
  • The money he spends on gun control will make the NRA look paltry, and yet he has an armed entourage.
The Democrats are short sighted, and each one for themselves. Among themselves, they will smear Bloomberg for his policies, and decry him for the hypocrite that he is.

There is a "yuge" difference between Bloomberg and Trump. Aside from the similarity that both are billionaires, Trump clearly stated that he was going to step on people, drain the swamp, and make America greater. So far, he's delivered. Bloomberg will say he will make our lives safer and better and has demonstrated that he intends to do this by controlling us.

Americans are a fickle bunch. When given the choice of freedom vs. restrictions, despite their restrictive liberal leanings, when you give a person a choice between a demonstrable path (Trump) and someone who has demonstrated a propensity to implement controls on their freedom, they will always choose the former.

Here's hoping this clown never gets anywhere near the White House

"My agenda is not some johnny-come-lately list of borrowed ideas," Bloomberg claimed, adding "This is part of my life's work, and I'm just telling you I will get this done whether I get elected or not."

Gotta watch the whole statement. He demonstrates some pretty warped logic.

He's 77 years old. Average American male lifespan is 78.6.

Tic-tok, old man.

But he's a billionaire that can afford the best health care around and since he's all for destroying americana he's backed by an ideology so no he won't tick tock that soon.

These are the types like roaches that'll survive a nuclear explosion and fall out.

I do not believe he is a credible threat. He has already dug much of his own grave.

He has implemented campaigns that are obvious threats to perceived civil liberties:
  • Limit Tobacco Use
    approximately 14% of American adults smoke. Think they'll vote for someone who acts to restrict them?
  • He has made moves to ban plastic straws
  • His ban on the amount of sugary soda that can be purchased in one drink
  • The money he spends on gun control will make the NRA look paltry, and yet he has an armed entourage.
The Democrats are short sighted, and each one for themselves. Among themselves, they will smear Bloomberg for his policies, and decry him for the hypocrite that he is.

There is a "yuge" difference between Bloomberg and Trump. Aside from the similarity that both are billionaires, Trump clearly stated that he was going to step on people, drain the swamp, and make America greater. So far, he's delivered. Bloomberg will say he will make our lives safer and better and has demonstrated that he intends to do this by controlling us.

Americans are a fickle bunch. When given the choice of freedom vs. restrictions, despite their restrictive liberal leanings, when you give a person a choice between a demonstrable path (Trump) and someone who has demonstrated a propensity to implement controls on their freedom, they will always choose the former.

You are a wise man. I tend to believe that you are correct. On the other hand, what I see as I drive around potland? There are too many people that don't appear to be all that bright. All those promises of free college, medical care, high paying jobs. Affordable homes. NO MORE GUN VIOLENCE. For gods sake, people walk out in front of cars because they have been told they have the right of way!!!

I'm still scared dammit!

So what?
Kanckles didn't get it and certainly Obummer didn't get any gun legislation done in his 8 years of Communism!

Fact is, Mickey ain't gonna do sh!t cause 2nd cant be changed or limited with out a whole lot of hassle called the amendment process!
Fact is, he would have better results with his draconian agenda if he remained in his current place!

Bloomturd.jpg

Ray

Also with this, does that mean essentially hes admitting to pay to win since the title billionaire keeps getting tossed in with his dream?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top