JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bloomberg trying hard to be the man people love to hate

Anti-gun billionaire Michael Bloomberg must be trying hard to be the man people love to hate, and for the past two days, editorials and news stories in Colorado about the former New York mayor's sneering remarks regarding parts of that state could become a battle cry in parts of rural Washington.

<broken link removed>

I notice that CO Gov. Hickenlooper hasn't bothered to speak a word about the insults to his own constituents. I guess when he sold out to Bloomberg that also came with a muzzle that he gladly wears, as well as a pair of shields for his eyes that keep him from looking that direction. I hope Hickenlooper goes down, hard, this fall, all the while with Bloomberg wasting his money in a state that's starting to wake up to what this anti-gun mega bully is doing to them. I for one, wouldn't be silent when being insulted like this.

I hope the folks in Washington wake up and see what's being done to erode their gun rights. They had better make certain that they make it extremely clear that they will not tolerate any attempt to further restrict their already restricted 2A rights.

I'm not a CO resident, but I took the time to leave a post on Hickenlooper's Facebook page calling him out for not speaking out about Bloomberg's insults of the people of Colorado. I'm sure that post will be deleted post haste.

I took the time to leave a post on Hickenlooper's Facebook page calling him out for not speaking out about Bloomberg's insults of the people of Colorado

Excellent. :cool:

-----------------------------
Yes on 591, No on 594. Vote !

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads