JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!!!!

:mad::eek:

GRPC in Phoenix: Bloomy independent run wouldn't be popular here

If the crowd at yesterday's opening session of the 30th annual Gun Rights Policy Conference in Phoenix had read the Newsmax speculation on Michael Bloomberg's possible run for president as an independent, the groans might have been heard all the way to New York City.

<broken link removed>

the danger of this is the Ross Perot effect ... Bloomberg would likely draw more from the GOP than from the Dems

How do you figure?

I hope he does run. He can spend a bunch of money that won't be there to finance the erosion of our rights and he can show the whole country what a scumbag he is instead of just us who love freedom.

the danger of this is the Ross Perot effect ... Bloomberg would likely draw more from the GOP than from the Dems

Really? I would expect the opposite. I can't think of any conservative that would cast a vote Bloomberg's way. He stands for everything conservatives hate.

That said, if he does run, and can hurt the vote for the other side, then I'm all for it. Plus there is a chance he would take his eyes off the anti-gun thing for just a while (though I'm sure he would speak about it in his campaign).

Maybe he could go and run for El Presidente of our new friend Cuba.

Really? I would expect the opposite. I can't think of any conservative that would cast a vote Bloomberg's way. He stands for everything conservatives hate.

That said, if he does run, and can hurt the vote for the other side, then I'm all for it. Plus there is a chance he would take his eyes off the anti-gun thing for just a while (though I'm sure he would speak about it in his campaign).

Maybe he could go and run for El Presidente of our new friend Cuba.
That'd be nice, then the Castros would throw him down the nearest hole and he'd never bother us again. One of the few ways Raul's thuggery could be put to good use...

In 2008 I helped the (ultimately failed) effort to get Ralph Nader on the Oregon ballot. But because he would only pull from the Dem candidate not the GOP.

I would LOVE for Bloomie to run...for the exact same reason!

There aren't RINO voters. A voter can believe anything they want. There may be moderates or middle people but voters aren't called RINO.

Candidates who run as a GOP Republican and then behave like a big government leftist...now THEY can be called RINOs.

Just my opinion on the title RINO.

There aren't RINO voters. A voter can believe anything they want. There may be moderates or middle people but voters aren't called RINO.

Candidates who run as a GOP Republican and then behave like a big government leftist...now THEY can be called RINOs.

Just my opinion on the title RINO.

Anyone running around claiming to be for the Constitution and conservative values then at election goes and votes for demo-gods then I call them RINO also, or turncoat, depending on the circumstances. Ignorance or deception determines that one LOL>
And that is just my opinion. We each have one ya know :)

How do you figure?

I hope he does run. He can spend a bunch of money that won't be there to finance the erosion of our rights and he can show the whole country what a scumbag he is instead of just us who love freedom.
with 4Bs he has plenty to spend on both his campaign and the erosion of our rights, unfortunately

The GOP also needs votes from moderates, and those are exactly the ones at risk, IMHO

I don't know that even moderates are okay with Bloomberg. In talking with folks I know that would be classified as moderates, they are pretty sick of the way things have been going the last 7 years. I think there is a good chance of an honest conservative swing in 2016, and I think the moderates may just come our way this time. Hope and change has turned into spend and waste, with a nice dose of erosion of rights.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top