JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Fox news has reported that Bloomberg is considering running for mayor of London and has backing of powerful individuals. His two daughters and wife are British citizens. He would have to become a citizen first. I say, make him freaking king if it will keep him there. He already owns an 18 million dollar palace there.

Bloomie gone from our shores? With a chance that it's permanent?
Oh hell yeah, I'm all for that.

Can we get him to take Piers Morgan back with him?

I would swim to London with him on my back if it meant he was out of here for good. Not that it would stop his money incursions here, but maybe he would lose focus on guns long enough to get mandatory dental care for British citizens. Maybe he can also limit Guinness to 1/2 pint instead of a full pint. Uncle Bloomy knows best ;)

Problem is .....he isn't gone yet. Seriously though, it just illustrates the depth of ego mania of this guy and his lack of appreciation for the opportunity this country gave him. My son in law was a body guard for another multi billionaire and he was the same. Sends millions to Israel every year and his body guards had to sue him for overtime. They are going to take a bullet for him? Yeah right. Just goes to show you don't have to have common sense, just money to be a billionaire. Both of them are obsessed with power and think they can buy anything. maybe they can. Scary.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top