Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Bloomberg can stuff a turkey....

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Dave Workman, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Bloomberg’s Everytown stuffs a turkey for Thanksgiving

Michael Bloomberg’s Everytown for Gun Safety wants you to ruin your Thanksgiving by turning it into an anti-gun talkfest; a gab session to push his agenda of gun prohibition when family bickering should be confined to who gets the drumstick or the last soft roll and pat of butter.

http://www.examiner.com/article/bloomberg-s-everytown-stuffs-a-turkey-for-thanksgiving

2. 3MTA3

3MTA3 DMZ between Liberty and Tyranny Behind Enemy Lines Bronze Supporter

Bloomberg is the very definition of a turkey butt. If you don't know what I'm talking about go anywhere they grow turkeys and take a look.... sometime after your turkey dinner, though....

3. coyote223

coyote223 NW Oregon Stamp Collector,,,

Anyone that starts talking anti-gun at my table, can go outside and eat with the cat. Won't be ruining my holiday,,,

Dyjital, Mr. Ben and Oklahomie like this.
  4. Mr. Ben

Mr. Ben Snohomish Co. Active Member

None of that garbage showed up at my family get-togethers today. Only made plans with relatives to go out to a nice spot in the mountains and get some good ol' fashion family target practice time.

5. JRuby

JRuby St. Helens Oregon Well-Known Member

I think Bloomberg should be stuffed in a nonconventional method with a turkey except it would be a great insult to the bird.