JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Among the slick, million-dollar ads for the likes of Pepsi and Honda during the Super Bowl this Sunday, viewers in Washington will see a far more modest spot. New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg and Boston Mayor Thomas Menino will be sitting on a couch touting an issue most politicians avoid like the plague: gun control.

Hold onto your hats folks, it's going to be a bumpy year.

Why aren't these mayors against illegal aliens? Could you imagine such a group? Not very politically correct, but a whole lot more appropriate. But nooooo, they are against illegal guns. What does that mean anyways? I'm not for illegal guns, don't want one. Can someone tell me what an illegal gun is? :huh:

"We believe in the second amendment..." Riiiight... They don't even make good politicians. Most I know only need one of them to talk out of both sides of their mouth.

Bloomers on Meet the Press today:

Bloomberg & Guns - YouTube

Heads up, the new talking point is "400k people have died from gun deaths since MLK/RFK were killed".

Oh and "You’d think that if a congresswoman got shot in the head, that would have changed Congress’ views."

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top