JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This weekend, and yesterday, the talk radio was abuzz because Michael Bloomberg has hinted that he's gearing up for a third party run at the white house as he says he's disappointed with the candidates on the DNC side. Donald Trump even went so far as to welcome Bloomy into the race.

Polls conducted indicated that if Bloomy enters the race, the GOP wins by 10% or more, as Bloomberg will split the Democrat vote. It didn't matter who the GOP candidates or DNC candidate was - though the percentages were a bit wider when Bernie was the Dem pick.

So it is with hesitation that I'd welcome Bloomberg into the race - I hope he spends a LOT of money, and looses by a huge margin. Might take the wind out of his gun control sales just a tad, and it would put him square in the spotlight for all of the half-awake American public to see who this creep really is and what his agenda is.

My only fear is that his money can buy a lot of votes, and I wouldn't put it past him to pay off Hillary or Bernie to drop out of the race to let him go head to head with a Republican candidate. Few hundred million is a drop in his bucket.

In any case it seems like New York may be taking the white house - unless Hillary gets indicted and somehow Bernie wins.

God help us all if Bloomberg enters, and wins.

I hope Bloomturd does. He will waste his money and split the Demorat vote.....just like Perot did to Bush Daddy, putting the Clintoons on the national stage.

We get Trump or Cruz which is a win for us in my book

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top