JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Coriander bush. Grows well here if you treat it like lettuce.
Does parsley do the same for lead? How about other metals?
Not sure about that. I just know about Cilantro. That being said.....:}

What did the Naturopathic Dr. do to correctly diagnose it as lead poisoning and subsequently save his life that the conventional Drs could not?
I was wrong about when this all took place. We have talked about the ramifications of his illness but never about when it happened or how he was treated. He said that he saw several doctors including a couple of neurologists and they couldn't diagnose it. This actually took place in 1992. He found an MD trained at John Hopkins who has his practice in Salem. The Doctor is also is a trained acupuncturist and holistic doctor. He found the lead poisoning using a Vega machine. It sounds like quackery to me but apparently is not. He was treated with a program of Chelation. Chelation therapy is a method for removing heavy metals, such as mercury or lead, from blood. It's one of the standard treatments for many types of metal poisoning.
The Doctor is Terrence H. Young, again in Salem. Vance just moved to Hayden Idaho and still sees him from time to time.
Vega Machine link. https://www.naturaltherapycenter.com/bioresonance-diagnostics/

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top