Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Blogosphere

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by fingolfen, Dec 9, 2008.

1. fingolfen

fingolfen Oregon Member

If the 2006 and 2008 elections have taught us anything, it's that the extreme left is very good at using the internet... and conservatives to moderates aren't. Since last year I've had a firearms blog running to counter the almost prevasive anti-Second Amendment stance of the traditional print media:

fingolfen.blogspot.com

Right now it's still small with low traffic, but I encourage people to visit my site, link to it, and above all START YOUR OWN SITES! Americans who value their rights need to get more vocal, especially on the internet. Discussion boards are fine, but we need to move beyond that space and really develop some net savvy.

2. m'kay13

m'kay13 Boardman, OR Member

I really like Micheal Bane's gun blog.
    I also listen to the following podcasts: Gun Talk and Downrange Radio. I used to listen to The Shooter's Bench, but the commentator would go too far off topic too often.

I'll take a look at your blog.

3. fingolfen

fingolfen Oregon Member

could you post links to those so i can get some cross traffic?

4. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Keep up the good work on your blog Mike, I enjoy reading it. I also feel the internet is the single most important tool for changing and shaping modern politics. The more involved we are, the better.

5. fingolfen

fingolfen Oregon Member

Thanks Joey! I agree that a strong and user-friendly internet presence is going to be vital going forward because the net reaches so many people and quite frankly there's so much BAD information out there we have to be able to counteract it.

6. pdxjohann

pdxjohann Portland near Tigard Member

m'kay, on previous occasions you have linked to DOWNRANGE RADIO. Can you repeat that linking? Also, who is Michael Bane?
    Thanks

7. ZeroRing

ZeroRing 26th District, WA Active Member

Michael Bane is the host of Downrange Radio. The postcad feed can be found here: http://www.downrange.tv/podcast/podcast.php?channel=1