JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If the 2006 and 2008 elections have taught us anything, it's that the extreme left is very good at using the internet... and conservatives to moderates aren't. Since last year I've had a firearms blog running to counter the almost prevasive anti-Second Amendment stance of the traditional print media:

fingolfen.blogspot.com

Right now it's still small with low traffic, but I encourage people to visit my site, link to it, and above all START YOUR OWN SITES! Americans who value their rights need to get more vocal, especially on the internet. Discussion boards are fine, but we need to move beyond that space and really develop some net savvy.

I really like Micheal Bane's gun blog.
I also listen to the following podcasts: Gun Talk and Downrange Radio. I used to listen to The Shooter's Bench, but the commentator would go too far off topic too often.

I'll take a look at your blog.

Keep up the good work on your blog Mike, I enjoy reading it. I also feel the internet is the single most important tool for changing and shaping modern politics. The more involved we are, the better.

Thanks Joey! I agree that a strong and user-friendly internet presence is going to be vital going forward because the net reaches so many people and quite frankly there's so much BAD information out there we have to be able to counteract it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top